Our licensed Estheticians use the finest, world-renowned products for treatments that cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize your skin while improving its softness, smoothness and elasticity.
Using SkinCeuticals in our spas gives our staff access to pharmaceutical-grade treatment products, giving you targeted facials which enhance your appearance. The results are easy to maintain with SkinCeuticals at-home products to optimize the health and beauty of your skin.
- SHAPES signature facial. Our signature facial utilizes a warm steam mist and enzyme mask to promote deep pore cleansing, followed by extractions and a high frequency wand to sterilize the skin. After your facial massage, a soothing mask is applied. The finishing touch is a moisturizer and sun block to seal in hydration and guard against sun exposure.
- Acne facial. This treatment combines a papaya and pineapple enzyme mask, manual extraction, and skin sterilization using a galvanic micro-current in an effort to control acne breakouts, redness, and surface scarring. To finish, an antiseptic mask is followed by an oil-free moisturizer and sun block. To avoid irritating the skin, this facial will not include a face massage. Regular maintenance is recommended for this condition.
- Back facial. Our back facial is designed to balance oil and hydration levels resulting in normal, supple skin. By deep cleaning embedded blackheads and toxins from the pores, the skin is hydrated, toned, and rebalanced.
- Vitamin C firming facial. Our ultimate facial introduces collagen-repairing Vitamin C deep into the cellular layers of the skin. Elasticity is instantly improved, while the wrinkles and fine lines that stem from fatigue are erased. Scientifically proven to regenerate cells damaged by sunlight, smoke and air pollution, this firming facial encourages recovery from within for youthful, glowing skin. You will feel completely radiant and revitalized. Excellent for special occasions.
- Alpha-Vital skin resurfacing facial. This magnificent fruit acid treatment uses organically sourced aha-bha, and instantly improves skin texture by restoring a healthy cell renewal cycle. The skin’s surface becomes noticeably smoother without a hint of sensitivity. A freshly prepared, deliciously scented “fruitplasty” peel-off mask will enable your skin to exhale, revealing its luminous complexion.
- Resurfacing peel. Excellent for combating fine lines and wrinkles, sun damaged skin, surface scars, irregular pigmentation, and inflamed acne, this peel relies on a chemical reaction from a variety of fruit acids to clean the pores and promote the growth of healthy skin cells.
- Alpha Beta peel treatment. This peel is designed to minimize the appearance of surface lines and smooth out rough skin texture. It also aids in clearing acne and helps fade hyperpigmentation. The acid in this peel removes dead surface skin cells without irritating the skin.
- Microdermabrasion. Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that removes the top-most layer of skin on the face and neck. Utilizing a device that combines fine abrasion and suction, skin that has been damaged by sun exposure or simple aging can become smoother and more vibrant.
Prices starting at:
|SHAPES signature facial||$85 – $100|
|Calming facial for sensitive skin||$95|
|Vitamin C firming facial||$135 – $145|
|Alpha-Vital skin resurfacing facial||$140 – $155|
|Oxygen blast facial||$160|
|AHA gel peel||$125|
|Microdermabrasion||$100 – $115|
Add microdermabrasion to any facial and receive a $25 discount.
|Eyelash extensions full set||$250 – $300|
|Refills (depending on condition)||$30 – $50|
We are proud to be a skin ceutical day spa.